The Hills South
The Hills South is a 725 acre residential village with single and multi family neighborhoods. The Hills South also has beautiful custom homesites. One of Summerlin’s favorite golf courses is The Tournament Players Club (TPC) which hosts the annual Las Vegas Invitational golf tournament presented by The PGA Tour. The PGA presents the “Justin Timberlake Shriners Hospitals For Children Open Golf Tournament” every October since 1989.
Development commenced in 1991 by The Howard Hughes Corporation.
Custom Home Villages:
- Eagle Hills
- The Enclave
- Tournament Hills
Master Planned Business Parks
- Hills Center Business Park is a 100,000 square foot owner occupied business park.
- Hills Center North Business Park, is a 150,000 square foot owner occupied business park.
- The Plaza at Summerlin is a 88,000 square foot Class A business park.
- Hills South Business Center is a 17.3 acre master planned business park.
- The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints
- Temple Sinai
Dining & Entertainment
- Summerlin Performing Arts Center
- The Donald W. Reynolds Cultural Center is the home of the Nevada Ballet Theatre.
- Summerlin Library lvccld.org
Whats My Home Worth?
Want to know how much your home is worth? We’ll send you an expert value analysis including comparable sales & local market trends. Get your home’s value »
Free downloadable guides to the Las Vegas area including Schools, Retirement, Communities, Parks & Recreation, and Lifestyle. Download Now. »