The Crossings is a 530 acre residential village with single and multi family neighborhoods along with professional centers that have attracted national companies.
The Crossings Development commenced in 1994 by The Howard Hughes Corporation.
- John W. Bonner Elementary School
- Summerlin Hospital Medical Center featuring 281 licensed beds with private rooms, more 1,200 physicians on staff, out patient surgery, laboratory and radiology services, and a 24 hour emergency room. A recent $100,000 Million expansion that adds a third patient tower and a larger emergency room. summerlinhospital.com
- The City of Las Vegas Fire Station No. 7 is located in The Crossings Village. lasvegasnevada.gov/Government/fire.htm
Parks & Recreation
- The Crossing Park is a 10.1 acre park featuring two full size lighted soccer fields, children play areas and picnic areas. The Oxford Park is a 7.3 acre park featuring a lighted baseball field and multi use areas. summerlink.com/parks
- The Crossing Business Center, a 110 acre business park, home to national companies such as:
- Bank Of America Dealer National Lending Center
- Household Credit Services
- Le Cordon Bleu College of Culinary Arts of Las Vegas
- William Sonoma Call Center
Whats My Home Worth?
Want to know how much your home is worth? We’ll send you an expert value analysis including comparable sales & local market trends. Get your home’s value »
Free downloadable guides to the Las Vegas area including Schools, Retirement, Communities, Parks & Recreation, and Lifestyle. Download Now. »